Friday, August 29, 2008

I found this relatively funny.

That day when I was watching the Olympics,
the players were Chinese, so they could not understand what their American coach was scolding.
so they needed a translator to translate the scolding.
Imagine, hahahah!

and on the 26th,
a few of the councillors came to me and wished me Happy Birthday.
so I was like okay,
you are only three months late (:
Hilarious.

and and I went to the 21shop,
because Liangfu wanted to see th iTouch,
and then I was merrily fiddling with those gadgets when the alarm suddenly went on lah!
it was damnit embarressing can.

okay enough of those.
Tuesday Salad, Alastair, Liangfu and I went to town,
PastaMania for lunch,
then to ArtfriendS,
and then to this toyshop where I found this super addictive game.
and finally to PS,
then Salad's home.

We cooked Pasta for lunch the next day,
and I was quite nice I must say,
Mahjong-ed the whole afternoon,
before heading home to catch my teevee marathon.
and then SLEEEP.
oh and did I forget to mention? the next day I had Biology Paper.

so yes,
I wouldn't say Biology Paper was a breeze.
but anyhows Captains' Ball,
Bridged,
Taiti-ed,
and whatever you can think of after that.

And I just got home.
ohoh,
Manhattan's Fish Market is really good stuff,
go try (:
way better than Fish&Co.
now I know HOW overrated Fish&Co. is.

ohoh and I caught Wall.E today,
he's damnit cute can!
I likeeeeee!

okay that's all.
sleep sleeep sleeeeep!

oh yes, and before I forget,
Prelims are officially OVER!
:D

No comments: